Monday, June 20, 2011

Mystery Blue

OMMProviders March 2011

Mystery Blue-Unknown Grower
Genetics: Unknown
Grade: C
Personal Note: Effect is after one pipe bowl, taking about four to five hits total. I will designate a number value based on a zero out of ten scale. Zero being no effect and ten being strong enough to put me to sleep. I will also do a number scale for my personal pain relief, stating pain level before and after.
Appearance: Fluffy airy green buds, no blue or purple hues. Minimal trichome content with very few burnt orange hairs. This strain was one that did not look very good, I would best describe it as scraggly but the high made up for the poor visual appearance. Overly dried out, I had to put in a reusable humidifier disk before I was able to sample it.
Production Characteristics: Poor trimming with many small leaves left in place even though they did not have any trichomes visible. Appeared to be someone’s halfhearted attempt at growing or was done on a large production scale, no pride in workmanship was shown.
Smell: Not much of a smell what there is just tasted green. Not necessarily a bad smell just a plain old plant smell.
Taste: The taste was similar to the smell; there was not much there just a green leafy plant taste. Similar I suppose with how fresh lettuce smells.
Effects: This is where I was surprised! With how it looked, smelled, and tasted I figured that it would not provide much pain relief or produce a very strong high, but I was wrong. I experienced a very mellow calming high with good pain control that lasted only about an hour. This strain comes on quick but unfortunately leaves you quickly as well, so if you are the type that likes to only smoke a small bowl here or there this would not be an ideal strain for you. Now if you do not mind smoking three or four bowls over the course of a few hours you could stay pleasantly medicated with mystery blue.
Type: 
Overall High: 5/10
Pain level before medicating: 6/10
Pain level after medicating: 3/10
Pain relief lasted: 1 hour
Side Effects: Cottonmouth and increased appetite were not a problem; however, it did cause some lung irritation with subsequent coughing fits. Would probably best be used in medicated food or vaporized. Some anxiety experienced but nothing too extreme.

I was not able to get a photo of this strain I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Disclaimer:
All information contained in this blog is my opinion unless otherwise stated. Medical Marijuana is not legal in all States therefore this blog is to be used for informational purposes only. I am a registered nurse, However I am not your nurse. Consult your own health care provider before making any medical decisions. Information posted here is the property of OregonMedPotRN and may be used only with permission. All names and titles have been changed to protect the rights of all involved. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment