Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome!

I wanted to write a quick welcome note to let you all know a little more about me and to say thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
I am a registered nurse in the state of Oregon and I am also an Oregon Medical Marijuana Patient (OMMP). I have always kept a personal journal of different strains I have tried, mostly so that I can go back and remind myself why a certain strain appealed to me but also just as a hobby. I realized after talking to many other medical marijuana patients, that some kind of resource was needed to help provide information about strains that are available locally, either from local growers or available at the many medical marijuana clubs and cafĂ©’s we have in the Portland area. My hope is that this blog will fulfill that need and be a resource to those patients who may not have a lot of experience with marijuana as a medicine or those that just like to be well informed when deciding what strains to choose. I will be posting strain information as I have time, if you do not see what you are looking for please check back as more information becomes available and as I try new flavors from around town. I will also be posting current news reports relating to marijuana, some with my opinion and others without. I hope you find you can keep up to date in regards to marijuana news simply by visiting my blog. Thank you again for stopping by and please tell your friends about this blog. My wish is that together we may educate ourselves about this amazing medicine! Have a blessed and pain free day!

OregonMedPotRN

No comments:

Post a Comment