Thursday, June 23, 2011

Webster!

Cannabliss 6/18/2011

Webster from Grower #2



Genetics: Sativa dominant hybrid approximately 70%/30%.
Grade: A
Personal Note: Effect is after one pipe bowl, taking about four to five hits total. I will designate a number value based on a zero out of ten scale. Zero being no effect and ten being an up enough high that I wanted to get up and clean or go for a walk. I will also do a number scale for my personal pain relief, stating pain level before and after.
Appearance: Beautiful dense sugar coated light green nugs with a few burnt orange hairs.
Production Characteristics: Well trimmed, no nutritional anomalies noted. Was a little dry when I first brought it home, but thirty minutes in a pint jar with a small reusable disk humidifier solved that issue.
Smell: Fresh citrus pine is the first thing I notice then it transitions to a dank hash smell if you continue to shove your nose in the jar as I did!
Taste: As with the smell, the first flavor notes to hit you are a sweet pine forest followed by a nice strong hash aftertaste.
Effects: A strong “up” body high which had me on my feet and doing some work that needed done but I hadn’t been able to physically get to. This sativa has enough indica traits that it provides great pain relief as well as anti-nausea properties. This would NOT make a good nighttime medication for those suffering insomnia. It does clear my head out nicely and allows me to let go of all the junk running through my mind but it also causes a wonderful sort of buzzing feeling in all my nerve endings. This is a pleasant electrifying feeling but would, in my opinion, impede good deep sleep.
Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
Overall High: 7/10
Pain level before medicating: 8/10
Pain level after medicating: 3/10
Pain relief lasted: 2 hours
Side Effects: No cottonmouth, appetite stimulation or paranoia noted. I felt slightly jittery at the very end of the high but this could also be because I was up doing a lot of stuff, which usually my pain precludes me from participating in. After I sat down for about five minutes and drank some water, I felt better.

Disclaimer:
All information contained in this blog is my opinion unless otherwise stated. Medical Marijuana is not legal in all States therefore this blog is to be used for informational purposes only. I am a registered nurse, However I am not your nurse. Consult your own health care provider before making any medical decisions. Information posted here is the property of OregonMedPotRN and may be used only with permission. All names and titles have been changed to protect the rights of all involved. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment